Everyone enjoys cannabis in their own special way. It’s kind of like a religious ritual in some cases. If you’re just starting out, or even if you’re an old pro, here are 5 habits every good stoner should have. If you start with good habits, you keep up good habits… usually.
Keeping your stash organized
- No matter how you stash your bud, just keep it organized. It makes it easier to find what you need when you need it. It reduces the whole “where’s my lighter” thing by so much because if you lose the one you were using, an organized stash will make it easy to just grab another.
Keeping Your Glass Clean
- I don’t know about you guys, but I love my glass collection. There’s nothing like the look of that fresh clean glass ready to go for your next sash. In addition to that, in case you didn’t know, clean glass and dirty glass taste completely different. Trust me on this, if you want to get the full taste your bud has to offer, CLEAN YOUR GLASS. For this, I always recommend Formula 420 Glass Metal Ceramic Pipe Cleaner 12 Oz. 3 Pack. It is by far the best glass cleaner I’ve ever used and it smells amazing.
Keeping the joint/blunt dry
- Smoking is inherently a social activity. Being a lonely stoner is great, but every once in a while you’re going to smoke in a group. It’s already hard enough to not think about all germs getting passed around, then you’re up in the rotation and the spliff is soaked in spit. Kill me. Every good stoner should be aware of their saliva to lip ratio at all times when smoking in a group. And if you’re that friend soaking up the blunt, you deserve to be punched in the throat.
Storing your bud in glass jars
- Storing your cannabis properly is crucial to maintaining a quality product. If you leave your bud in those plastic sandwich baggies, your bud will taste like plastic and it’ll lead to a very unpleasant experience all around. Plus, it dries everything up prematurely so instead of the beautiful fluff that you can get with a well taken care of bid, you just get crumbles. No one likes crumbles. Using glass jars helps preserve the environment around the buds and, most importantly in some cases, contains all smell. Can never go wrong with that.
Learn how to roll
- Learning how to roll is such a valuable skill and amazingly a lost art. A perfectly rolled blunt or joint can really bring out the flavor and fun in cannabis. A poorly rolled joint? Instant mood killer. There are a million methods out there for you to learn how to roll. All that you have to do is find a method that works for you and PRACTICE. No one gets good at rolling overnight.